Self-inflating Air Mats by Fox Outfitters are carefully designed for serious campers and backpackers. Crafted on a foundation of time-tested materials and components, our self-inflating mattresses are lightweight, compressible and now softer than ever, making them a perfect travel companion.
These light and versatile foam core pads are great for cold temperatures or those looking for a comfortable and lightweight self-inflating pad. We’ve taken outdoor living to a new level of comfort by covering our mats with a lightweight fabric that’s amazingly durable. This weight reduction improves upon an already portable mattress that uses innovative die-cut foams to provide comfort and support where you need it most.
Our designs incorporate premium fabrics that include an internal polyurethane coating and durable air valves for years of use. Each pad is individually inflated and tested. Whether you're out for a weekend with the family or on a solo trip through challenging terrain, our self-inflating air mats will help you stay comfortable all night.
Im currently deployedin the Middle East. I wanted something to make my cot more comfortable. I recieved my mat very quick. I was impressed with the quality and how fast it self inflated. I ordered the regular size. Im 5-10, I wish I would have gotten the long looking back. It would have been nice to have the extra room. But thats not a deal breaker. This mat has made my sleeping so much better. I cant wait to get home and use it on camping trips.
Needed a new air mattress to keep in the car. This one was priced so good I couldn’t pass the deal. Once I received it it was of such great quality, I made it my primary sir matreds
I fish commercially, I ordered this to sleep on the deck of my boat in over night trips. I opted for the comfort, because from what I read all the mats were made from high end puncture resistant, double wall construction. firstly, the self inflating mattress is 90% self inflating. it's thin enough where blowing up the other 10% isn't gonna slow you down or ruin your day, unless you've got some extreme asthma, or happen to be using this thing in an artic storm. it gets my 2 thumbs up, and I'm a hard person to please. I got the 72" length, since I'm 6ft 2 and 225lbs. I couldn't feel the deck of my boat through this half inch mattress, and it was C-O-M-F-Y.
Very durable product, and comfortable. I will never go camping without this sleep mat!
I bought the Lightweight 100 and have been so happy with it, I'm buying another one. This time going for the Comfort 100 so I have different options for camping. Very durable, well made and comfortable. Highly recommended.
It inflates immediately, we add a few extra blows. Rolls up tightly and easily.
Easy to self inflate. Very comfortable!
You know you have the right one when you open the valve. I have several other pads that my family use but when its time to lay it out and inflate you can hear it filling up. After a bit I top it off and relax.
- John L.
Awesome pad, a little heavy. Great buy, though.
- Robert Golson
First impressions had me worried. The box was fine but inside everything was loose. There was the pad, the 2 bands, then found the stuff sack with the repair kit, then there was the cardboard and the plastic bag that it was all supposed to be in.
As I am sure with every "self inflating" pad it did need some help but was east to get blown up. nice and long as I am 5'10 and plenty comfortable. Took a few minutes to deflate but not too terrible and everything packed up neet in it's stuff sack. Overall great for camping but probably too bulky for lightweight backpacking.
- James P Feeney
Showing reviews 1-10 of 100 | Next